All our research is made publicly-available. For a list of open-access academic resources, see here.
|1. Institutional and Legal Frameworks for Tenure Security
2. Tenure Security for Sustainable Livelihoods
3. Governance and Land Administration
4. Spatial Planning and Development Processes
5. Transport and Infrastructure Development and Management
6. Role and Function of Participatory Processes
7. Space, Architecture and Culture
8. Human-Ecosystems Interaction
9. Development and Environmental Sustainability
10. Impact of Climate Change on Land, Livelihoods and Housing
11. Land and Housing Delivery Systems
12. Affordability of Land and Housing in Namibia
13. Taxation, Service Delivery and Equity
14. Formal and Informal Property Markets
Project 01: Campus Transformation
Project 06: Scaling up security of tenure and housing opportunities through a partnership approach: a concept note for co-production between organised communities, local and regional authorities, central government, and universities. See the draft concept note here [Updated 23 Aug 2017].
Please visit our Publications page for publicly-available material produced by ILMI.